We are implementing the following safety protocols to ensure the safety of our staff and customers during the COVID-19 pandemic:
- Only those in the same household will be permitted to ride together
- Pilot and passengers are required to wear masks on board aircraft
- Advanced reservations required
- Plane will be sanitized between flights of people not in same household, so extra time may be necessary between flights
- Outdoor seating has been increased, so those waiting are encouraged to wait outside. If waiting inside, a mask is required and passengers must adhere to social distancing
- Passengers should not arrive early for their scheduled ride in order to minimize the number of people in the terminal
Thank you all for your patience as we navigate through these complex times. We ask you to be understanding with us as we resume operations. If you have any questions or would like to make a reservation, call us at 231-723-8095.